- We demonstrate our wisdom when we recognize that medicine is an art where experience is valued, and informed by the science.
- We base our actions on an internally consistent framework of principles.
- We acknowledge that knowledge is not merely an accumulation of information.
- We believe in following the Vitalistic path of Naturopathic Medicine and strive to practice congruence in all matters.
- We strive for a culture of personal integrity.
- The programs we offer are cohesive and well-planned with intention.
- It is a “calling” to teach/work for The NMI – our people are our greatest asset.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards…if it’s worth doing we’re going to do it right.
- We insist upon superior quality in education, products, service and communication.
- We strive for mutual respect and regard for all parties involved, in all our endeavors.
- We are creating a healthy organizational culture filled with fun, health and respect.
- The organization reflects the fundamental principles of the healing power of nature – joy, fun and creativity.