The Naturopathic Medicine Institute (NMI) exists to educate the public and medical practitioners about the principles and practice of naturopathic medicine. We strive to maximize the value of our educational offerings by stressing practical knowledge for the healing arts primarily designed for naturopathic physicians and other allied professionals to facilitate their professional development. In the programs it offers, NMI provides several levels of participation. Do you support the mission and vision of the NMI? Become an associate today!
We offer associate levels for:
- General public
- Licensed healthcare providers (ND, DC, DO, MD)
- Licensed Naturopathic Physicians seeking the NMI Vitalist Certificate
- Licensed Naturopathic Physicians seeking the NMI Fellow certificate
All associate levels include participation in the weekly recorded conference call, “The Vital Conversation,” hosted by Dr. Jim Sensenig and featuring Naturopathic Physicians from around the world. These groundbreaking calls are inspiring, educational, and paradigm-shifting.
This associate level is open to interested members of the general public who wish to learn about Vitalistic Naturopathic Medicine and support our mission.
In addition to The Vital Conversation, General Associates also receive a 10% discount on live, in-person and virtual events from NMI.
Cost: $75 per 2017 calendar year
This associate level is open to interested students who wish to learn vitalism and support the mission of the NMI.
In addition to The Vital Conversation, Student Associates also receive a student rate on live, in-person and virtual events from NMI.
Cost: $25 per 2017 calendar year
This associate level is open to licensed healthcare practitioners (ND, DC, DO, MD, NP, DOM, LAc, and others).
In addition to The Vital Conversation, Professional Associates also receive:
- 15% discount on live, in-person and virtual events from NMI.
- 15% discount on other CE events
- Option to purchase CE credit for The Vital Conversation at 50% off.
Cost: $275 per 2017 calendar year. (payment plan available)
Vitalist Track Associate
This associate level is open to students of CNME naturopathic schools or licensed Naturopathic Physicians who have earned or want to earn the VNMI (Vitalist of the Naturopathic Medicine Institiute). The Vitalist certification indicates your understanding and clinical experience in the healing art, science and practice of Vitalistic Naturopathic Medicine. For those Naturopathic Physicians interested in becoming a Fellow of NMI, this is the first step of that process.
In addition to The Vital Conversation, Vitalist Track Associates also receive:
- 25% discount on live, in-person and virtual events from NMI
- 25% discount on other CE events
- CE credit for The Vital Conversation at no extra charge (up to 42 CE credits per year)
- Access to Associates only clinical discussion group
- Free listing in the NMI Find a Naturopathic Doctor Directory (once VNMI is awarded).
Cost: $625 per 2017 calendar year (payment plan available)
Fellow Track Associate
Fellow Status is awarded by the NMI to those individuals who have achieved a level of mastery in vitalistic clinical medicine.
To qualify as an NMI Fellow an individual must meet all of the following criteria:
- Is a VNMI Associate in good standing.
- Completes an internship with a Fellow in good standing.
- Be in practice a minimum of 7 years.
- Complete required coursework.
This Associate level will open in 2018 after the Vitalist Fast-track program has ended.
Cost: To Be Announced