A Vitalist understands the powerful, innate healing potential of the human body. Over 100 years ago, Dr. Henry Lindlahr wrote Nature Cure, a cornerstone text of modern naturopathy, and put forth the Laws of Cure, three simple, yet elegant “rules” to restore health:
- remove obstacles to cure
- give the body what it needs to be well
- stimulate the vital force
Building on the philosophy of VG1 and the cornerstones of health from VG2, our next gathering, VG3, will dive deeper into assessing an individual to determine obstacles to health and treatments options to stimulate the body’s self-healing.
Are you an ND or student interested in becoming part of a growing community meeting an increasing public demand for vitalistic naturopathic medicine? Are you interested in being involved in sharing and learning from experienced ND’s such as Jared Zeff, Jim Sensenig, Letititia Dick-Kronenberg, Thomas Kruzel, Mona Morstein, Rick Kirschner, Chris Turner, Lori von der Heydt, Daniel Young, Charley Cropley, Louise Edwards, Jim Massey, Judith Boice, Holly Castle and more?
The NMI has created a means to preserve the legacy of vitalistic naturopathic medicine – join us!
October 12-13, 2018
13 hours gen CE, AANP and OBNM pending
Cost without Associate discount: $550 || Dinner $65 (no discount available)
Log in to your account for your Associate discount code!
If you want to join us for dinner but not the conference use this button:
Conference Materials and Information
|Module 1||Vital Gathering 3|
|Unit 1||Vital Gathering 3|
Note: if the above link is not active, you have not registered!
Special thanks to our VG3 supporters!
Norwalk Inn and Conference Center
99 East Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
Hotel Rooms for VG 3 – At Norwalk Inn
- Code to book rooms: Vital Gathering 3 block
- Regular room rate:
Thursday night: $134 plus tax
Friday and Saturday: $124 plus tax
*Rooms on 3rd floor are all renovated with a kitchenette; extra $20 per night
- Historic house next to the inn:
Studio room: $209 – kitchen and refrigerator
1 BR suite: $239 – kitchen and refrigerator
- Newark, NJ (EWR)
- LaGuardia (LGA)
- Here are 5 shuttle services that are available and affordable. Many also offer 10% and 5% discounts when booking online. Some also can include up to 10 people in a shuttle and 5 people in a car too.
- https://goairportshuttle.com/city/pts 1 – 10 passenger van ranges from $223-$413 for 10 people (private vs shared)
- https://ctlimo.com/reservations – an 8 passenger van is $44.20/person to Norwalk Inn
- Uber and Lyft are also in the area
Foliage and other things to do: