A Vitalist understands the powerful, innate healing potential of the human body. Over 100 years ago, Dr. Henry Lindlahr wrote Nature Cure, a cornerstone text of modern naturopathy, and put forth the Laws of Cure, three simple, yet elegant “rules” to restore health:
- remove obstacles to cure
- give the body what it needs to be well
- stimulate the vital force
Building on the philosophy of VG1 and the cornerstones of health from VG2, our next gathering, VG3, will dive deeper into assessing individuals to determine obstacles to health and treatments options to stimulate the body’s self-healing.
Are you an ND or student interested in becoming part of a growing community meeting an increasing public demand for vitalistic naturopathic medicine? Are you interested in being involved in sharing and learning from experienced ND’s such as Jared Zeff, Jim Sensenig, Letititia Dick-Kronenberg, Thomas Kruzel, Mona Morstein, Rick Kirschner, Chris Turner, Lori von der Heydt, Daniel Young, Charley Cropley, Louise Edwards, Jim Massey, Judith Boice and Holly Castle?
The NMI has created a means to preserve the legacy of vitalistic naturopathic medicine – join us!
October 12-13, 2018
Registration, cost, schedule and more details will be posted in the next 2 weeks.
Norwalk Inn and Conference Center
99 East Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
- Newark, NJ (EWR)
- LaGuardia (LGA)
- Here are 5 shuttle services that are available and affordable. Many also offer 10% and 5% discounts when booking online. Some also can include up to 10 people in a shuttle and 5 people in a car too.
- https://goairportshuttle.com/city/pts1 – 10 passenger van ranges from $223-$413 for 10 people (private vs shared)
- https://ctlimo.com/reservations – an 8 passenger van is $44.20/person to Norwalk Inn
- Uber and Lyft are in the area
Foliage and other things to do: