- Understand the emunctories and the organ systems involved.
- Identify approaches to opening emunctories.
- Utilize sauna, hydrotherapy, homeopathy and other modalities to detoxify.
- Utilize clinical approaches for management of detoxification and supporting detoxification.
- Apply isopathic homeopathy for heavy metal detoxification.
- Identify emunctories and organ systems involved in detoxification
- Methods of opening emunctories using saunas/sweating, hydrotherapy, and homeopathy
- Learn specific detoxification approaches for specific toxicities- Note from Lindlahr’s disease
- Putting it all together: How and when to use detoxification in clinical practice (fasting, hydrotherapy, homeopathy)
- Heavy Metal Detox: Lab review and case examples discussing modalities used and why, including outcomes and follow up.