LIVE ETHICS CE INTERVIEW
Join us for a timely Ethics CE with Dr. Sandy Colvard.
This 2-hour course, providing 2 Ethics CE hours, is designed to promote awareness to the Naturopathic Physician and their clinic personnel regarding the LGBTQ+ population so that each office may provide an affirming, empowered, safe, and welcoming space for these patients.
- Identify Barriers to Healthcare for LGBTQ+ population
- Understand Cultural Competency and Its Importance
- Recognize Lack of Physician Training/Sensitivity in Medical Schools
- Define Terminology/Definitions Associated w/LGBTQ+ community
- Implement Tools to Incorporate in a Naturopathic Practice to Provide a Safe and Welcoming Space
Continuing Education credit is available with purchase of the CE and completion of the associated quiz. NMI associates can purchase the Add-on 2020 Vital ND CE Package or purchase it as a stand alone session.
2 hrs Ethics CE pending NANCEAC approval