Conference ticket includes:
- Thurs evening social gathering with light refreshments, cash bar
- Fri evening screening of From Healthcare to Sickcare produced by Dr. Rick Kirschner
- Friday-Sunday conference entrance which includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Discount on Saturday evening banquet
- Opening and Closing prayer ceremonies
All conference participants will enjoy extra time to discuss cases and ask questions of presenters and other Senior Vitalist Naturopathic Doctors in attendance.
At the NMI, we are building a thriving, supportive and encouraging community in an effort to preserve, strengthen and teach the legacy of vitalistic naturopathic medicine to the public, students and one another.
We look forward to you joining us this year.
*Note: this does not include the Biodynamic Osteopathy in the Cranial Field, Part 1 – one day introduction to this therapy with Dr. Greenfield. Registration for this 1-day, post VG IV will be sent out and posted shortly.