Vital Track Associate with CE – registration will open by Nov 1 for 2019.
**Note: 2019 payment plan option coming soon.**
This associate level is open to Naturopathic Physicians graduated from a CNME naturopathic schools who want to earn the VNMI (Vitalist of the Naturopathic Medicine Institute). The Vitalist certification indicates your understanding and clinical experience in the healing art, science and practice of Vitalistic Naturopathic Medicine. For those Naturopathic Physicians interested in becoming a Fellow of NMI, this is the first step of that process.
This expires in Dec 2019 but you do have access to all the CE offered in Nov and Dec of 2018 (approximately 6 hrs gen CE) and all of 2019 which will include 42 CE (10 Pharm, 2 Ethics and 30 Gen). 2018 approved, 2019 pending through AANP and OBNM.
In addition to The Vital Conversation, Vitalist Track Associates also receive:
- 30% discount on live, in-person and virtual events from NMI
- CE credit for The Vital Conversation at no extra charge (up to 42 CE credits per year including 10 Pharm and 2 Ethics)
- Access to Associates only clinical discussion group
- Free listing in the NMI Find a Naturopathic Doctor Directory
- Inclusion in NMI Nationwide FB Promotion
- Business and Marketing support which includes entry into the private Vital ND Business group
- Optimantra EMR/EHR software 20% DISCOUNT!
- Priority One discount
- Tx Options discount
- Herb Pharm discount
Cost: $575 per 2019 calendar year – this expires Dec 31, 2019.