Vital Track Associate
This associate level is open to Naturopathic Physicians who have graduated from a CNME accredited naturopathic school and who want to earn the VNMI (Vitalist of the Naturopathic Medicine Institute). The Vitalist certification indicates your understanding and clinical experience in the healing art, science and practice of Vitalistic Naturopathic Medicine. For those Naturopathic Physicians interested in becoming a Fellow of NMI, this is the first step of that process.
The CE package for 2019 can be purchased with this plan and provides 42 hours of CE (30 general, 10 pharm, 2 ethics).
In addition to The Vital Conversation, this Associate plan benefits also include:
- 30% discount on live, in-person and virtual events from NMI
- Access to Associates only clinical discussion group
- Free listing in the NMI Find a Naturopathic Doctor Directory
- Inclusion in NMI Nationwide FB Promotion
- Business and Marketing support which includes entry into the private Vital ND Business group
- Optimantra EMR/EHR software 20% DISCOUNT!
- Priority One discount
- Tx Options discount
- Herb Pharm discount
Cost: $275 for 12 months
This does not include CE. We have made the Vital Conversation CE into a yearly package that is an optional add-on for $300. It offers a minimum of 40 CE (30 Gen, 10 Pharm, 2 Ethics) through the weekly Vital Conversation. Sessions are live and then available as a recording with CE Cert issued immediately after successful completion of a quiz. The package does not offer the Opiod Rx CE at this time. Approval through OBNM and California NMC (pending).