Vital Gathering V
Save the date:
October 3, 2020
Morning Live Stream
Registration will open soon!
NMI is shifting from a national to a regional/local model for VG5 in 2020.
We want to make the Gathering accessible and affordable for more doctors and students.
Help us expand awareness of NMI’s work within our profession.
Want to host a local event anywhere in the world?
Invite your colleagues to gather with you for
a 4-hour live streaming morning event with CE.
Small get together in your home?
Local community center?
Large conference center?
It is up to you!!!!
VG5 might include a Nature Walk in Tabor Park
VG5 might include 2 more speakers and case analysis using Lindlahr’s 6 horses
VG5 might include a tour of NUHS
What are the requirements for being a host/hostess of a local gathering?
- NMI Associates
- Stable internet connection capable of live streaming.
- TV or projection screen with appropriate hardware.
- Space large enough to accommodate the number of people who want to attend YOUR local gathering. Your home? A library? A community center?
- Attendees will register for the NMI Live stream portion through NMI.
- People coming to your local event will need to register with you separately. Costs for local gatherings will not be covered by NMI – you may collect donations or fees to cover the local hosting expenses.
- Tell NMI your plans and NMI will promote your gathering in addition to the promotion you do yourself.
- Questions? Contact Us with VVG5 in subject line.
People can choose which region to attend, based on those local offerings.
Put your thinking and planning caps on!
Let’s make VG5 the best Gathering yet!
VG-IV Vendors and Sponsors
Information for VG V coming soon!
Phoenix Sky Harbor
Links to interesting things to do in Phoenix